Database-Driven Interactive Website Provides Custom Reports from National Database
The March of Dimes is the leading non-profit organization for pregnancy and baby health in the U.S. dedicated to improving the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature births, and infant mortality. Developed by the March of Dimes Perinatal Data Center, the PeriStats website provides free access to U.S., state, county, and city maternal and infant health data.
- Intuitive browser interface and user-friendly navigation for easy reporting based on the latest up-to-the-minute data
- Easily accessible reporting for professionals and others who can make a difference in prenatal health care
- Beautifully designed front-end, and ultra-sophisticated back-end specifically suited for this life-saving project
- Broad range of reporting options, from broad overviews, to detailed data and comparisons that include more than 60,000 detailed maps, charts, graphs, and facts
- Geographic data sort-able by national, state, county, or city
- The March of Dimes’ PeriStats site has registered thousands of logged sessions throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- The PeriStats project’s success has spurred ongoing development to further plumb vast data resources that can be used to help save infant lives.
- Website development
- Online business applications
- Web analytics
- Design and branding
- Customized Solution Delivery
PRI and the March of Dimes have been working together since 2005 and continue to work together on technological and visual design upgrades to the site. Additional projects are in progress, with a formal announcement expected in the fourth quarter of 2010.